Friday, May 13, 2005

Announcement: Changes in blog

Having a blog has turned out to be more stress than I anticipated.

I started this blog as an outlet for my sports fanaticism. You see, I tend to have a lot of things to say regarding the worlds of football and baseball, and people around me generally don't want to hear it because they don't know what I'm talking about. So having a blog seemed like the perfect solution, except for one problem: people I know want to read my blog. (yes, the same people who don't want to hear about sports.) Also, I tend to have many random thoughts I'd like to blog about, and people looking to read about sports probably don't want to read that kind of drivel.

So I figured out a solution... get a new blog. Anyone who actually wants to read about sports can now go here. If you are one of the few people who actually want to know what I'm thinking about Tom Brady's new contract or Jason Veritek's clutch hitting and massive workhorse theighs, you should change your link to Reb's Sox & Pats. If you would rather read drivel, than just keep it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home